EWC Program Provider Tools and Links
About the Program:
EWC Covered Services:
- Covered Procedures and Diagnosis Codes Look-up Tool ICD-10 version
- Please Note: This version of the Covered Procedures and Diagnosis Codes Look-up Tool is based on the draft ICD-10 code release manual sections of the Medi-Cal manual. EWC-covered ICD-10 codes are currently under revision. We cannot, therefore, guarantee the accuracy of the results of your search.
- PDF Forms
- Every Woman Counts (ev woman) section of the Medi-Cal Provider Manual
- current eligibility information and criteria
- a complete list of covered services
- Related to Breast Cancer Screening and Diagnostic Services
- Related to Cervical Cancer Screening and Diagnostic Services
- Smoking Cessation/No Butts
(Due to federal regulations, every woman should be assessed for tobacco use and referred for counseling, if necessary)
Eligibility Criteria, Patient Enrollment, Data Collection:
Claims and Reimbursement:
Other Useful Information:
- Toll-free EWC consumer hot-line: 1-800-511-2300 (English, Spanish, Mandarin, Cantonese, Korean, Cambodian, Hmong, Russian, Tagalog, and Vietnamese, available 24/7)
- Regional Contractors contact information
- Billing support (TSC): 1-800-541-5555
Note: Documents in Portable Document Format (PDF) require Adobe Acrobat Reader 5.0 or higher to view. Download Adobe Acrobat Reader.
Documents in Microsoft Word require Microsoft Word or Microsoft Word Viewer to view. Download Microsoft Word Viewer.
Last updated: June, 2017